Branded Video Content
Let’s face it: we are emotional creatures. Numbers and statistics are great for quantifying your brand’s effectiveness, but as consumers grow increasingly aware of marketing strategies it is the organic, emotionally-resonant campaigns that truly stick with people. It's called branded content. Whether you are an established household name or a new-to-market brand, creating an emotional connection with consumers is key to any product’s success.
That’s where ECG Productions comes in.
Branded video content to connect with consumers.
From creative development to on-set production, to post-production wizardry, ECG will work with you every step of the way to create and develop entertainment-type branded content that will connect you with consumers like never before. Maybe you’re looking to tickle consumers’ funny bones and make them laugh. Perhaps you want to stir viewers, leaving them with a single tear streaking down their cheek. No matter the scope or message, our kick-ass team of industry professionals will bridge the gap between consumer and brand by crafting a unique, emotional experience that will stay with them long after they finish watching.
Experienced branded content creators.
Our team’s years of experience as both content creators and marketing strategists place us in the singular position to develop your branded content with all phases of marketing in mind, as well as your bottom line. From grassroots efforts to nationwide campaigns, we take pride in producing winning results for each and every client. We’re ready to strategize, we’re ready to create, but above all we’re ready to move audiences and bring your brand to life!
Video Content Fun Facts:
- By 2019, 72% of mobile traffic will be video content. – Cisco
- According to a report published by Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in click-through rate.
- YouTube reports mobile video consumption rises 100% every year.
- According to Rhythm and Insights, combining video with full page ads boost engagement by 22%.
- 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
- Forrester researcher Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words.
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online, according to ComScore.