Broadcast Television Production
The core team of principals at ECG Productions began their respective careers in the television industry.
When they first began working together in Boston, they took an unknown start-up cable network (XY.tv) from 4 staff members and internet-only distribution to a full-time staff of over 60 individuals and a 2 million+ viewership in over 90 major markets throughout the United States and the Caribbean.Working with limited resources and extraordinarily tight deadlines, the ECG team learned to produce top quality content effectively and efficiently.
Once they started ECG Productions in the Atlanta market, the partners were able to learn from their previous experiences and design pre-production, production and post-production processes from the ground up to create a truly full-service, one-stop shop particularly suited to the rigors of broadcast production. Within the television market, the ECG team has produced reality-style, educational, children’s, sports, music, news and narrative content for numerous series and specials.
Broadcast Television Series & Shows Include
- Forbes Luxe 11 (Travel Channel)
- 21 (Travel Channel)
- Hardball with Chris Matthews (MSNBC)
- The First 100 Days with Mike Barnicle (MSNBC)
- The O’Reilly Factor (FOX News Channel)
- Hannity & Colmes (FOX News Channel)
- On The Hook with David Sloan (New England Sports Network)
- Howard Stern On Demand (InDemand Networks)
- Marshall’s Women In Comedy Tour (PAX)
- Playground Earth (Syndicated)
- Hip-Hop Nation (Syndicated)
- Common Avenue (XY.tv)
- The Roomies (XY.tv)
- Secret Lives (XY.tv)
- The VIP (XY.tv)
- Video Lounge Live (XY.tv)
- The Family DeBarge (In Development)
- Tinsel Town (In Development)
- Found (In Development)